Interview with Mr. Paul H. Park
Bubble Language School Broadcast.
Soundtrack: 21 Questions
- Begin by telling us a little bit about yourself. How did you come to be here?
- What does Bubble Language School do?
- What inspired you to develop this concept, these people, and what you’re doing here?
- How have your priorities changed from when you first started?
- Knowing what you know now, is there anything you would have done differently when you were first starting out?
- How did you decide where to establish your company?
- How did you come to be here in Thailand?
- How did you meet your wife?
- What challenges did you have to overcome at the beginning of your journey? Throughout?
- What is unique about your school, your classes, your teachers, your team?
- What advice would you give to someone who is trying to become an entrepreneur?
- How did you raise funding?
- What strategies did you first use to market your business? Hyped up word of mouth. Progression. Each successful case/project.
- How did you establish your company culture? School culture?
- What is your personal value system?
- How do you define success? What is success to you?
- What have you enjoyed most about starting your own company?
- What do you enjoy most now?
- Based on your previous definition, how long did it take you to find success? When will you find it? Do you have it now?
- What are you working on now? What’s the future look like? Is there a road map?
- Where’s the balance between dreams and today?