In 2023, if you have spare funds and some time, the time is now to learn a new skill.
When choosing a new skill, make sure to factor in value for oneself.
How will the new skill help you in the coming years?
How could the skill help someone a little less busy than you?
Someone with a bit more time, in need of being able to think on their feet, at a moment’s notice.
Idiom of the Day:
Off the Cuff
- Give the gift of improved spoken and written English skills.
- Boost your loved one’s confidence in speaking English in various settings, such as in meetings, social gatherings, and job interviews.
- Give the chance to learn and practice using the latest English language teaching methods.
- Allow for a customized learning experience with flexible course options, such as online and in-person classes.
- Get personalized feedback and support to help achieve specific language goals.
- Get access to a variety of engaging materials, such as interactive activities, real-life scenarios, and authentic texts.
- Give the opportunity to be a part of a supportive and interactive learning community.
- Offer the chance to understand the cultural and social aspects of the English language.
- Prepare your loved one for professional or academic opportunities requiring English proficiency.